Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2020

Dark vader

Kia ora I have made another piece of writing it is a really good story have a look now.





Darth Vader's car

The road was miles and miles long. I was going to be the fastest person ever to make it down this road ho-
lding the record for 6 days and 2 minutes. So I was going to beat that record. I had food and water to help
me survive,the Jedi was probably waiting at the end of this road. But I didn't think that they would be out
here, so I went down  the road.


 I was so tired but luckily I had an energy drink called Monster. It is my favorite. I had two boxes of them.
I was going to survive this.  so every hour passed and people went home and came back the next day.
They were hoping I would come the next day and the next day. I was so empress how I was doing so
far I never thought I was going to be here.


 But there were traps located in this road so I made this thing called a boogie bomb. What this does is
you throw it where you want it to go and it will make you dance. So when I found ‘s I would boogie-
bombe them so they could not kill me. I am very smart, because I invent including my sports car.
I have a name now. My car will be inventor cool. Am I right.


 Out of nowhere a laser nearly hits me. I was lucky I got to stay on task. Now I was a genius.
I was willing to know if I was going to get cooled by the night sky when I was going down the road.
I could see the end the light was fading away from me.  I had to be a critical thinker and find a solution?





I found a bush so I grabbed it well while driving. I made a blanket while still driving and I put it over me.
This guy was waiting for someone to pick him up but I keeped moving and I dropped some monster-
drinks for him. Then people started arriving now and I could kind of see them in the decadence.
I raced as fast as the car could go and in no time I was there and I was the new winner of this
record so now I have 10,000 mil dollars. I was 3 days and 54 minutes.
So I went back to our ships and a Jedi came out of nowhere and cut my head off.
So that is the end of dark vader. 

2 comments:

  1. kia ora from carez did you post it to early and what do you mean by the world record what was it ka kite?

    ReplyDelete
  2. carez really you can type better and you know what I mean by world record.

    ReplyDelete