Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2020

house musician

Kia ora I have done another piece of writing this week and take a look.














Growing up in the age of industry in the city of London could be a miserable existence.
Living in the workhouse and working every hour God sent sweating in the mill made
Harry’s life difficult, dangerous and miserable.
He had a dream that could change his life forever…
It was  Aug,22,1869


I was so angry with the way life was. I wanted to stop this madness? 
My boss said “Have you been listening to my commands?” 
“Yes master”  I replied.
He walked off to the distance. luckily he bought the lie or it would be wop wop time.
After that I started playing violin out of the workshop, but once again I was found out and got
the wop wop.  I love the violin

I was working everyday and needed to do something about it so I made a squad of people to do
certain things. 
Life  really hurt,  most of us listened but some would fight back and my best friend died so
that's why I wanted to fight back. 

The squads I created were Squad 1 and 2. Our plan was that we would distract the town by
grabbing weapons and convince them to make life fair.  The next week we planned it and then we made the move. 
We waited and felt more pain, but finally the day came the mayor would speak and we would
come and ruin the party. So it was night time and we could smell freedom. We could do what we loved to do. 

But something magical happened. . . 


When I played my violin the sound went all around town, everyone stared at me and they floated
into the windy air. I didn’t blink and then a puff of smoke burst out of everyone in town. I waited
to see the response of what they were going to say. Suddenly they were nice to me and the
rest of the kids and adults and everyone in town.







I played my violin everywhere and there was no more industrial revolution. 
My violin saved the whole town.  Luckily my violin saved the day or this Industrial Revolution
would probably not have ended. 
The bonus was that the US  dropped 6 crates of 3.1 million dollars. 

So the town got an upgrade to it, there were even these things called schools where teachers
would teach us things for when we get older like them.  There were subjects like maths,
writing, reading, history, Maori, music and technology

It felt good 

It felt good to do things you loved to do, I love school now and my most favourite subject is music
and I am going to play in bands when I get older.

3 comments:

  1. What a interesting story Kaeden.
    I am glad that the money was put to good use.Building a school with so much money was a great idea.
    What kind of play ground did the school have?.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how the character in this came up with a plan to try and improve and better his life as well as others in his town.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kaeden I like that the workhouse musician saved everyone in the industrial revolution.There is probably nothing to work on and the story is good. Bye for now.

    Na Mikaere

    ReplyDelete