Pages

Friday, May 22, 2020

New York is falling

Kia ora whanau I have made story for yous to read it is about the great N.Y.C falling have a look.







New York is falling!
The words rang in Jim’s head. They were the last words to crackle out of the radio before it stopped broadcasting. That had been three days ago. Jim had not heard any words since then…  
I was in need of food and water. I had to act fast so I searched for the malls. I found one I grabbed as much as I could carry and I found a trolly really great! I found the supplies and I had no time to waste! I ran out and then I found my radio it was on and they said meet at the beach I was a mile away. I need to find shelter until The sun rises once again in 12 hours time. I made the mall my hut. For the night I woke up alive. Then I was walking for like 1hour and I came across a man and He said  “Where are we going” where going to North beach “thanks boyo” want to come with me “sure” we were close I could smell the salty water draining into my mouth. When we were on to[p of the hill. I was Surprised how security guards were everywhere! So we went up to them and we need to find a key card? So we looked around and I saw something in the distance. So I went over there and there it was and I asked them and they let us in and we looked around and it was so awesome. 

I was looking where the hut was. I found it at the very back of the base,I went inside and it was big and awesome.  I found some food and I came out 20mins later  and I found that some things had changed and we were under attack. I found out that the old man was a woman and she was coming after me. I ran for my life! Then she jumped and she was in  front of me and I skidded to a stop! The American army was up to this and they shot the first cannon shot? Then a monster machine came and threw the cannon at Then a KABOOM! And they just died with Trump included. Trump is dead Trump is dead yeahhhhhh wow.






went back to the base we found builders so they can build back New York.


And we were finished 2 months later

but face


No comments:

Post a Comment