Pages

Friday, May 8, 2020

plum

kia ora people at home hope your exited so I have a little story to tell you. so sit back and relax. Professor Plum had been locked away in his laboratory for days now, barely even stopping to eat or drink. He rested his left arm on the dusty pile of books scattered across his desk, and with his right hand he gently flicked the conical flask in front of him. The red and orange liquid inside coughed and sputtered as heat from the Bunsen burner excited it from below. Professor Plum wiped his weary eyes; only the excitement of finally finishing the potion kept him awake. Just a few more hours, then it would be ready… I heard the thunder from the lab. I had to get this position ready in a few hours. Or I will be dead, I am drinking and eating. I need to get out before my lab runs out of poison. I tried coming out but it was stuck. I was doomed to wait! I could explode the door. Tnt position 2 hours later the position was ready and it worked. I'm free and I walked out happily but my family was gone so I called them and they didn’t answer, weird did they get kidnapped well actually it is possible and it is I hoped in my van. And went to the police dept and no one was there and I went all around aotearoa and still could not find anyone what was going on. I went back to my lab and I did some experiments? and I could tell the past and a guy and someone else took them! I wanted to find them but where are they, I was searching places that would be a secret place for an entry. I found a stop sign in a bush so I pulled it and a secret door opened in the road I went down…. Minutes later I found a door in fact a sliding door. It has cameras everywhere and henchmen like there is a boss like no other. So I found a silent car and took out the camera. I had to shoot all the cameras down but not the henchmen. I found away from most of them I went around a crate and I sneakily went behind a henchmen and they turned and I ran and I hid behind a wall. Then I found a camera again and shot it and went through and boom I found the prison I had to get a key. I looked and finally found it. Then unlocked the cells and we went the same way back to home and we found everybody else and they were feeling weird so I just told them a funny story and they forgot everything. And the army/police broke in and put everybody in cells and they used some of the bad guy cells.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Kaeden what a twist. This is a 'sit on the edge of your seat' piece of writing. One thing happens and then another..... I really loved the part where the stop sign was in the tree and it opened up a secret door. Imagine if there were little portals like that all over the place. That would be cool. Next time you could try to put some paragraphs in your writing where the next part of your story starts. I can se that you have been trying hard to use your punctuation. Well done Kaeden.

    ReplyDelete